HedgeHog 4 consoles might be small but they pack a serious punch!
Built for travel (even on a plane), these consoles are compact and lightweight ― perfect for new users and smaller venues. School theatres, nightclubs, corporate events, medium-scale rental events and houses of worship are the HedgeHog 4’s natural habitat. HedgeHog 4 consoles share the same programming layout and capability as their larger brothers, and can happily load show files from any console in the range.
There are two models ― the base-level HedgeHog 4 and the expanded HedgeHog 4X. Both have an internal 12.1-inch multi-touch monitor, ten faders and four encoder wheels. The 4X has expanded networking capabilities and increased output capacity out of the box, while HedgeHog 4 users can perform a software update to unlock the 4X features at a later date. As a bonus, all HedgeHog 4 and 4X consoles include a license-free version of Light Converse visualization software.
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Hog-Net connector
- Fixture-Net connector
- Unlimited simultaneous crossfades
- Internal solid-state hard drive
- One internal 12-inch 10-point touchscreen
- One external DVI-I monitor/touchscreen supported
- 10 manual playback faders
- Four expanded-wheelset encoders
- 12 user-assignable function keys
- Kensington security slot
- One dimmable white desk light included
- Two USB flash drives for show storage and console recovery included
- LIGHTCONVERSE visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case available
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
HEDGEHOG 4 CONNECTIVITY
- Local output processing: 4x universes (2048 output channels)
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 2x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- Expandable DMX-512 outputs via USB DMX Widgets
- MIDI in/out/thru supporting MIDI messages, MIDI Show Control, and MIDI Time Code
- Connectivity with visualizers via Fixture-Net (Art-Net or E1.31/sACN, unrestricted by local output capacity)
- Supports USB playback and expansion Wings
- Software-upgradable to HedgeHog 4X
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 rear
- USB 3.0 ports: 2 rear
HEDGEHOG 4X ADDITIONAL CONNECTIVITY
- Unlimited number of output channels via DP8Ks connected with Hog-Net
- Unlimited number of Art-Net and E1.31/sACN universes via HogNet-connected DP8Ks
- Local output processing: 6x universes (3072 output channels)
- OSC (Open Sound Control) for remote control and integration
- Expandable MIDI and LTC inputs via USB MIDI/LTC Widgets
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 55W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Width: 527mm / 20.8"
- Depth: 555mm / 21.9"
- Height: 101mm / 4.0"
- Weight: 7.7kg / 17lb