The ultimate USB DMX box with more features than anything else on the market. From basic Enttec Pro compatibility mode right through to full on Art-Net/sACN we've got everything covered including standalone show playback of any complexity and duration.
Supporting both DMX512 output and DMX512 input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the ultraDMX2 PRO is the perfect choice for small to medium rigs. DMX merge functionality works from both Art-Net/sACN, DMX Input and USB DMX sources providing plenty of configuration possibilities. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing. Ships with DHCP enabled.
- Fully compatible with software suitable for ENTTEC USB DMX Pro. Drivers for Windows, OS X, Linux.
- ultraDMX2 PRO - 2x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support.
- DMX512 Out or DMX512 In functionality selectable on each port.
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net/sACN streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options.
- Merge Art-Net/sACN + DMX input -> DMX output.
- Merge DMX input + USB DMX source -> DMX output.
- USB DMX enhanced mode for 2 Universe Out or 1 In 1 Out.
- 1500V Isolation between every port.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, III & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- E1.20 RDM over Art-Net support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- User configuration of Art-Net Node short and long names.
- Compact tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3 pin or 5 pin XLR sockets.
- Accessory port for external show triggering and future add on devices.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net, Art-Net II, III & 4, and sACN protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without a computer or network connection.
- Firmware updates can be performed by an end user.