- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience AC outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector... Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options : C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure : The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port & EtherCON prevents accidental disconnection.
- Fully compliant with HDBaseT 1.0 devices.
- Transmits 4K30P signals over up to 100 meters of CAT6 cable with HDCP support.
- Built-in Ethernet channel for projector control, LAN extension and more.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
- Video Input : HDBaseT 1.0 on shielded EtherCON connector.
- Ethernet : Locking RJ45 EtherCON connector.
- Video Ouput : HDMI 1.4 with locking system.
- Recommended cable : UTP CAT6a with EtherCON connectors.
- Video Format Support : HDMI 1.4.
- HDCP Support : HDCP 1.4.
- Ethernet Support : 100 Mpbs.
- Height 53 mm (2.09 in)
- Depth 180 mm (7.08 in)
- Width 107 mm (4.21 in)
- Weight 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Relative Humidity : 0 % to 90 % non-condensing.
- Power Supply : Built-in power supply with PowerCON True1 input PowerCON True1 output.
- Power Consumption : 25 W.
- Operational Voltage Range : 90-125 V (90-250 V also available with PowerCON True1).
- Courtesy Outlet : Max 10A, same voltage as input.
- This device complies with the following international standards: CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO.60950-1-07, UL 60950-1, FCC Part 15 Class A, EN 60950-1, EN 55022.
- xVision HDBT to HDMI Receiver.
- HDMI male with locking system to DVI male (1m).
- AC Mains PowerCON cable (1.5 m)