Compact and robust this single universe Ethernet DMX512 node suits a wide range of applications. With power supplied via a USB type B socket many power source options exist since almost any USB port or USB charger/power supply will work just fine including USB ports on many wireless routers. You choose 3-pin or 5-pin XLR so no inline adapters required. Both DMX512 output and DMX512 input functions are supported. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards the eDMX1 is the perfect first step into DMX512 over Ethernet. Ships with DHCP enabled.
- DHCP automatic network address by default - plug in and illuminate!
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android....
- DMX512 Out or DMX512 In functionality over Art-Net / sACN E1.31
- E1.20 RDM over Art-Net support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- User configuration of Art-Net Node short and long names.
- Compact tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3pin or 5pin XLR socket, no adapter purchase required.
- External 5Vdc power input USB type B socket. Can be powered from a computer USB port.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by the end user.
**REQUIRES EXTERNAL POWER VIA USB B - NOT INCLUDED**