Super Bright, Outdoor LED RGBW Dual-Head Wash Fixture
Single-head and Single-head with remote ballast also available
IP Rated for Architectural Installations
The Solaris FLARE IP High Reach (HR) RGBW ultra-high output, long throw fixtures deliver over 27,000 lumens of brightness over long distance! Based on technology proven in the award-winning super-bright Flare stage lighting fixture, Flare IP models offer unprecedented RGBW output per Watt, making it a truly “Green” product.
Flare IP HR features carefully selected lenses, delivering an incredibly smooth and even field. Full RDM implementation provides easy setup and monitoring in a tamper-proof design. High output in a compact design makes Flare IP the most powerful, desirable, outdoor Architectural fixtures available for colour-changing illumination of large structures of all kinds. Silent, passive cooling makes the Flare IP ideal for noise sensitive applications such as theatre and classical concert venues. IP65 rating ensures dependable, long-term use outdoors.
Also available, the Flare IP High Definition (HD) single-head version with 22˚, 36˚, 54˚, and 70˚ beam width options.
- Incredibly BRIGHT! The HR model delivers over 27,000 lumens with 8° beam width (based on preliminary photometric data for dual head HR)
- Ultra-long throw! Up to 2200 lux @ 50 ft.; 540 lux @ 100 ft. (subject to change)
- IP65 rated for outdoor use.
- Full RDM functionality for easy monitoring and setup.
- Wireless option!
- RGBW colour-changing illumination with smooth, even field over great distances.
- Intelligent thermal management for the hottest and coolest environments.
- Based on proven technology used in the popular, award-winning Solaris Flare.