The invisible light source.
Footlight that is less than 2.5" (5.75cm) high
R/G/B/WW/CW 2700–9000 K
An adjustable shutter blade can limit the beam angle on top. If there is the need to limit the beam angle to the floor side we can support you with an extra accessory.
It is possible to mount a row of instruments without any additional connection cables and without any gaps! That looks absolute propper and clean!
An additional highlight is a programmable safety light function. During a "blackout" a few of the red, blue or green LED still remains on a low level, invisible for the audience. This safety light function marks the limit of the forestage for singers, dancers and actors and prevents accidental falls.
- Voltage input range: 100...240 VAC | 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: max. 80w
- Lamphead Power/Data Connector: 8-pin Power / Data Multicore
- Light Source/Color Mixing System: 1440 LEDs | RGB, WW, CW or custom
- Variable Color Temperature: 2700-9000k
- Remote + BCD Rotary Switch for Addressing and Settings
- Control/Wiring: USITT , DMX512/1990
- XLR 5-pin In/Out
- Control Channels:5/6/7/10/11
- 8/16-bit Resolution
- Separate Control for Intensity & Colors
- High Resolution Dimmer from 0-100%
- Suitable for HDTV flicker-free
- Up to 25 Hz Strobe frequency
- Convection Cooling for silent operation
- Aluminium extrusion profile:
- Weight/Dimension: 5,6kg (without accessories) | 1203x163x57mm (L x H x D)
- Optional Accessories
- Floor cover
- Mounting brackets
- Protection Class: IP20