Rack Hog 4 has all the power of a Hog 4 console in a 3U 19-inch rack mount unit. Designed for those applications where permanent hardware interfaces are not necessary, the Rack Hog 4 is well-suited for fixed-installation applications such as cruise ships, theme parks, and architectural lighting features. Rack Hog 4 can also act as a backup to any Hog 4 family console.
Plug a Hoglet 4 into the Rack Hog 4, add a touch screen and you have a powerful, stable control system ready to take on any show. Rack Hog 4 is fully expandable using Wings, Widgets and DMX Processors.
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Hog-Net etherCON connector
- Fixture-Net etherCON connector
- Unlimited simultaneous crossfades
- Internal solid-state hard drive
- One external DVI-I or VGA monitor/touchscreen supported
- Integrated blue vent light
- Two USB flash drives for show storage and console recovery included
- Keyboard and mouse included
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
- Local output processing: 16x universes (8192 output channels)
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 8x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- Expandable DMX-512 outputs via USB DMX Widgets
- Local Art-Net and E1.31/sACN outputs: 1x 1GB/s Ethernet port
- Unlimited DMX-512, Art-Net and E1.31/sACN universes via HogNet-connected DP8Ks
- LTC/SMPTE input via 3-pin XLR
- MIDI in/out/thru supporting MIDI messages, MIDI Show Control, and MIDI Time Code
- Expandable MIDI and LTC inputs via USB MIDI/LTC Widgets
- Connectivity with visualizers via Fixture-Net (Art-Net or E1.31/sACN, unrestricted by local output capacity)
- OSC (Open Sound Control) for remote control and integration
- Supports USB playback and expansion Wings
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 front / 2 rear
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 120W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Width: 483mm / 19.1"
- Depth: 422mm / 16.6"
- Height: 133mm / 5.3" (3U)
- Weight: 9.5kg / 21lb