The most cost-effective Hog ever, Road Hog 4 strikes the perfect balance between performance and economy. The programming interface remains familiar, and the ergonomics of Road Hog’s compact chassis are unparalleled, while the shared HOG software environment lets the user transition across the whole range without sacrificing work flow.
Programmers will love the 22-inch, high-resolution multi-touch display providing ample space for customized screen layouts with one additional video output. Four onboard DMX universes drive the rig, and two gigabit Ethernet ports are provided for Art-Net, sACN, and console networking. This Hog packs an enormous punch, despite being the most affordable Hog console in a generation!
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Hog-Net connector
- Fixture-Net connector
- Unlimited simultaneous crossfades
- Internal solid-state hard drive
- One internal 22-inch 10-point touchscreen
- One external DVI-I monitor/touchscreen supported
- 10 manual playback faders
- Four expanded-wheelset encoders
- 12 user-assignable function keys
- Kensington security slot
- Integrated dimmable white lap work light
- Integrated dimmable blue vent light
- One dimmable white/blue desk light included
- Two USB flash drives for show storage and console recovery included
- LIGHTCONVERSE Design visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case available
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
- Local output processing: 8x universes (4096 output channels)
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 4x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- Expandable DMX-512 outputs via USB DMX Widgets
- Local Art-Net and E1.31/sACN outputs: 1x 1GB/s Ethernet port
- Unlimited DMX-512, Art-Net and E1.31/sACN universes via HogNet-connected DP8Ks
- MIDI in/out/thru supporting MIDI messages, MIDI Show Control, and MIDI Time Code
- Expandable MIDI and LTC inputs via USB MIDI/LTC Widgets
- Connectivity with visualizers via Fixture-Net (Art-Net or E1.31/sACN, unrestricted by local output capacity)
- OSC (Open Sound Control) for remote control and integration
- Supports USB playback and expansion Wings
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 rear, 1 front
- USB 3.0 ports: 2 rear
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 80W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Width: 678mm / 26.7"
- Depth: 701mm / 27.6"
- Height: 206mm / 8.1"
- Weight: 17.5kg / 38.6lb